To achieve a healthy pregnancy, the following is a list of nutritional supplements which contain the generally recommended amount of nutrients needed during pregnancy. The following amounts are typical recommendations for a female weighing approximately 100 to 130 Ibs. You may need to increase or decrease the amount depending on your own weight and specific needs.
B=Breakfast L=Lunch D=Dinner
- Coral Legend (1/2 tsp.) and Aloe Legend (Powder) (7.2 oz). Mix together in 1/4 c. purified water. Supplies highly ionized, easy to assimilate minerals including calcium, magnesium and trace minerals. Take 1 drink at B and 1 drink at L. After three months of pregnancy, take 1 drink each at B, L and D.
- Max B-ND: Supplies natural-source folic acid to prevent birth defects (such as spina bifida) in its critical end-chain form (5-methyl tetrahydrafolate) as well as a full spectrum of other natural B vitamins. Take 1/2 teaspoon mixed in 1/4 cup water or juice at B, repeat at L.
- Tocotriene Ultra: A great-tasting, antioxidant super food containing stabilized rice bran and natural, sweet-tasting FOS (fructo-oligosaccharides) supplying over 100 different antioxidants. Take 1 scoop at B and 1 scoop at D. (May be mixed in food or eaten alone.)
- Daily One: An advanced, “once living” delivery system of broad spectrum nutrients which contain multiple, natural-source minerals, vitamins and antioxidants. Take 2 capsules at B, 2 capsules at L and 2 capsules at D.
- Colostrum IgG: Superb immune system support with natural growth factors; for advanced DNA support and repair.* Take 2 capsules at B, 2 capsules at L and 2 capsules at D.
- Cod Liver Oil: Top quality, U.S.P.-grade cod liver oil which supplies healthy heart and brain nutrients (EPA, DRA) and naturally occurring vitamins A and D. Take 1/2 tsp or 4 capsules at B.
- Premier EFAs: Contains top quality, “beyond organic” flax, olive, sesame and borage oils. Supplies life essential, healthy oils : Omega 3,6 and 9 oils and end-chain, pre-formed GLA (gamma linoleic acid).* Take 1 tablespoon per day (may be mixed into food) or 8 capsules per day. Do not heat the oil.
- ErythroPro: A natural form of top quality iron, easily assimilated without nausea, with synergistic nutrients. Take I capsule at B and I capsule at L. After three months of pregnancy, take 3 capsules at B, 3 capsules at L.
- Increase your protein intake. Increased protein is needed to help build a healthy baby. Consume approximately 70 grams of total protein per day. (This is about 25 grams of protein over and above your normal diet.) Excellent sources of easy-to-digest, complete protein: Medi-Aminos products, Trim Body Blend, and Nutritional Flakes. Other recommended complete protein sources: nontoxic chicken (Foster Farms), nontoxic fish (fresh), organic eggs (New Zealand), organic cheese (which has been fermented for at least 90 days allowing most lactose to be predigested) and homemade kefir (ask for kefir culture grains) made with organic milk from healthy, non-drugged cows, porta bella mushrooms or medicinal mushrooms (such as shitake, maitake, etc.).
Nutritional Programs. If you would like to have an individualized nutritional program during your pregnancy, you may want to consult with Dr. Heise, a clinical nutritionist, for personalized recommendations.
* ‘These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.